According to CNN, “The number of new Covid-19 cases is rising once again and while the virus isn’t killing nearly as many people as it used to — thanks to vaccination — it is still causing havoc around the world.”
COVID-19 still causes damage in the world, considering that most countries lifted restrictions, including the UK, people should still be cautious to not get sick. The Guardian states, “Long Covid remains a very real risk, but the best way to avoid it is to avoid getting infected (or reinfected) in the first place.”
Kayak claims that
- 91 countries are open to UK travellers, meaning COVID-19 testing or quarantine is not required
- 70 countries are open for travel, requiring covid testing,
- 18 countries are open for travel, requiring covid testing and quarantine upon arrival,
- 48 countries are closed for travelling (except for returning citizens or people in special circumstances)
Countries that are open to UK travellers with no coronavirus certification include:
- Costa Rica
- Ireland, and many more.
Countries that are open for travel, but require covid testing include:
- India – if you’re unvaccinated, you need to upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report, which has been conducted within 72 hours prior.
- Japan – if you’re unvaccinated, you need to upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report, which has been conducted within 72 hours prior. You also need a form signed and stamped by a GMC registered doctor, which you can get in our Marylebone Clinic via https://www.londoncovidtesting.com/marylebone-clinic/
- Iraq – From April 2022, you will need proof of a PCR test conducted within 72 hours prior. You should note that in Baghdad, Basra and Najaf airports a PCR test issued in KRI is not accepted.
- Colombia – To enter you need proof of a negative PCR test or an Antigen test issued no later than 72 hours prior
- Spain – You need proof of negative COVID-19 nucleic acid amplification test-NAAT, such as an RT-PCR one that we offer in all our clinics. You can book via https://www.londoncovidtesting.com/covid-test-near-me/
- South Korea – To enter you need a negative Rapid Antigen Test within 24 hour
- Thailand – To enter Thailand you need to state the results of an RT-PCR test or a Lateral Flow one issued 72 hours prior
- Venezuela – A negative RT-PCR test performed within 72 hours of arrival
- Hong Kong – A negative PCR taken no more than 48 hours prior to their departure. All travellers ending their journey at Hong Kong International Airport will have to undergo a PCR test and rapid antigen test for coronavirus.
- China – only for residents: 2 PCR tests, one 48 hours before departure and one 24 hours before departure. We offer this service as we can send 2 different certificates, one from London Covid Testing and one from The City and Travel Clinic. Both clinics are on the Chinese Embassy list of approved Covid-19 providers.
Countries that are open for travel but require COVID-19 testing and quarantine upon arrival include:
- Angola – quarantine for 7 days
- Qatar – to enter Qatar, you need proof of a pre-departure PCR test 48 hours prior, and you need to quarantine for 5 days, mostly. To get more information about Qatar’s border information, press here.
- Indonesia, and many more.
Countries that are closed for travelling (except for returning citizens or people in special circumstances) include:
- Hong Kong
- North Korea
- United States, and many more.
The UK government offers foreign travel advice, including Coronavirus support and the latest information for each country in the world.
Our clinic, London Covid Testing, offers COVID-19 travel tests set up to help people who are concerned about their health and want to know if they have contracted coronavirus.
We offer in-clinic testing, home or hotel visits and even home test kits.
Our prices are:
- £59 Standard PCR – result within 24 hours
- £89 – Same-day – result by 8 pm if you take the sample by 1 pm
- £129 – Express PCR – result within 4 hours
- £209 for PCR result within 2 hours with nurse visit included.
London Covid Testing offers in clinic services and home visits throughout Central London and the surrounding areas. We offer selection of COVID-19 testing solutions such as family packs of 2, 3 or 4 antigen tests, express testing, 2 PCR package tests suitable for travelling to China, Business Pack with express result PCR within 2 hours.
Our clinic, London Covid testing is an approved COVID-19 private testing provider listed by the UK Government; full list can be viewed here. The tests are processed at a UKAS accredited laboratory, operating since February 2021. We offer our services from 5 clinics in London:
If you look for Supervised Hotel or Home PCR & RAT testing, we have a big team of doctors and nurses, trained to carry out and supervise tests for anyone of any age.
We offer supervised Home or Hotel visits in London and its sorroundings.
How long until you receive the results?
- For the in-clinic Antigen Lateral Flow test, you will receive results within 15 to 20 minutes in PDF format with a QR code via email
- For Emergency Same Day PCR, you will receive the results in 4 hours
- For Standard PCR, you will receive results in 24 hours
- For the Express PCR, you will receive results within 4 hours of taking your test.
- For the Business Pack, you receive your PCR result within 2 hours including supervised nurse visit to your preferred address.
- For the PCR home test kit, you will receive results within 24 hours after the sample is received by us.
- For the Antigen home test kit, you will receive the results within 1 hour after sending your results using the instruction given or via email. For home test kits we use an app called CertiFly.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you require any information via telephone at +44(0) 203 4888 463 or email at email@example.com